- Parents / Guardians who wish to apply for “Admission” should obtain the “Broucher and Application Form” from the office of Shiksha Niketan or from the office of R.M.P.S Chowadhi (sainik colony) on payment of Rs.500/- . The “Application Form” is non transferable
- The Registration fee of Rs.5000/- should be deposited at the time of “Registration” which will be adjusted in the Admission Fee, If the candidate is selected. This fee is non refundable for the candidate who will not get selected.
- Children at the age of 2.5 years are eligible for admission to “Nursery Class”. Registration does not mean guarantee of Admission.Admission is granted after an “Admission Test/Eligibility Test” and “Personal Interaction” with the child .
- If the child is found “Eligible” for admission, the school offers “Provisional Admission” which should be accepted by parents within two (02) days.
- If the parents/guardians decide not to send their ward to the school after the fee has been deposited, the above mentioned amount i.e Rs. 5000/- is not refundable.
- The parents /guardians must deposit the admission form, required fee and previous school learning certificate (Date of birth certificate at the time of first admission of the child).
- A certified copy of the previous “Examination Marks” obtained in the last examination should accompany the document to be submitted.
- The school reserves the right to accept or reject any application form without furnishing any reason there of.