The school prepares its students of the Secondary (class x) and Senior Secondary (class xii) class for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination.
The school curriculum at R.M.P.S encourages the students to be academically inquisitive and to take the responsibility and initiative as they move into this structured phase of their life.
Learning goals for our school students (Penguin Paradise, Lakshya & Jagat)
Our curriculum promotes four (04) aspects of achievements:
- The ability to express oneself in oral and written form.
- To remember facts accurately and also to use them constructively.
- The ability to apply the acquired knowledge to “Practical Problem solving” and “Investigation Skills”.
- Developing “Teams man spirit” among students.
- Developing their “Confidence and Determination” to face the challenges.
Our Major Subjects and Areas of Learning are as follows:
The School adopts the National (CBSE) Curriculum:-
English, Maths, and Science form the main part of the curriculum whereas History, Geography, Music, Art and design, languages, and technology-based citizenship are also taught.
The Teaching faculty at RMPS plans to teach the curriculum relating it to real-life experiences.
Regular Assessment system enables the teacher to identify the “Educational Needs” of the student and to bring the desired results
Joy of living is the result of “ Holistic Development” of Personality, which is ensured through the following co- curricular activities:
Games and Sports:
“Sound mind in a sound body”.
- It has been ensured by making “ Games and Sports” compulsory for all students . Well Qualified and Trained P.ED Teachers take care of such like activities.
- Celebration And Function: The school celebrates all” National and Religious Festivals”. “Annual Day” is also celebrated with great pump and show
- Competition: R.M.P.S students unleash their creativity to various competitions–Drawing, Painting, Calligraphy, Debates and Singing, etc.
- Excursions/ Tours : The Students of R.M.P.S undertake picnics, Excursions, Educational Trips and Adventure Camps every year. Together they learn “Sharing” & “Eating Team Spirit” and “Time Management” too. Thus they feel enriched and empowered.
School Toppers in Academics:
- KAYNAT MIRZA – 96.6%
- DEEWAM KHULLAR – 96.6%
- ANAMIKA THAPA – 95.4%
- NIKHIL CHOUDHARY – 92%
- AMAN VERMA – 95.2%
- ANSH MAHAJAN – 95%
- NANDINI DABGOTRA – 98%
- RHYTHMNAIN KAUR – 94.4%
- SUHANI SHARMA – 94.2%
- NAVREEN KOUR –91.6%
- DAMINI SHARMA –91.4%
- ANISH LOTRA – 91%
- HARLEEN KOUR – 90%
- AYUSH JASROTIA –90%
- VANSHIKA SHARMA –90%